ATV/UTV Rental Rates: Tax not included in pricing. We accept all major credit cards. Security deposit required. No half days offered Saturdays or Sundays unless same day reservation.
Florence Onsite UTV Rental Pricing: Half day is 8am-12pm or 1pm-5pm and Full day is 9am-5pm.
- 2 seater – Polaris RZR XP 1000′s (5 available) $250/half day or $350/full day
- 2 seater – Can Am Maverick X3’s (2 available) $350/half day or $450/full day
- 4 seater – Polaris RZR XP 1000’s (4 available) $300/half day or $400/full day
- 4 seater – Polaris RZR XP Turbo’s (2 available) $350/half day or $450/full day
- 4 seater – Polaris Ranger Crew $300/half day or $400/full day (This is not for 6 adults, it is for families with kids)
Security Deposit – $1000 per machine for guided tours or 2500 per machine for rentals.
*Check with your insurance to see if they will extend a binder otherwise we will secure a $1000-$2500 deposit and you are fully responsible for physical damages and down time if applicable.
Money Due: Reservation deposits are due when you are ready to reserve the dates. The reservation deposit will be credited the day of pickup. All money is due the day of pickup, this includes the security deposit. Security deposits will show pending for 1 week to give us time to fully inspect the rental.
Florence Rental Pickup Times: half day is 8am-12pm or 1pm-5pm and full day is 9am-5pm by appointment only.
Florence Rental Drop off Times: Drop off by 12pm for morning half day or 5pm the last rental day.
Onsite ATV/UTV Rentals: No trailer needed just show up and ride see us in Florence, AZ at N. Pinal Parkway and Track Rd. It is always best to make a reservation at least 1 day in advance and 2 weeks before holidays.
All renters must be at least 25yrs old to rent.
Helmets are available but not required if you are 18 years or older. 1 tank of gas is included for onsite rentals, this is plenty of gas for an all day adventure. Offsite ATV / UTV rentals come full and must be returned full with premium unleaded. Gas cans are no longer provided due to fire hazards. Do not drive with gas cans in the back of the rentals!