Looking for a mechanic with shop experience to maintain and repair our rental fleet of off-road side by side vehicles. You will be responsible for troubleshooting issues and fixing them aiming to maximum reliability and functionality. Also check customers in and out for rentals.
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity.
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g. leaks)
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition and keep them organized.
- Wash and fill vehicles when they return from rentals.
- Keep logs on work and issues.
- Proven experience as auto mechanic
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- Ability to handle various tools (e.g. pliers) and heavy equipment (e.g. lift)
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
- Excellent physical condition
- High school diploma is preferred; Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship is preferred